Family Life Committee is a concerned group working together to fulfill spiritual needs and provide support for the families of our parish. Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Some of the projects are:
Our minutes of our meetings can be viewed here at Family Life Commmittee Minutes
- Angels Project (given to spouse or family member of deceased parishioner)
- Prayer Partners (adults and students to be confirmed are matched)
- Faith Alive (Bible study)
- Welcoming Committee (create booklets, personal meetings with new parish members and annual breakfast)
- Depression Support Group
- All Souls Day Event
- Parish Mission
- Rosary before Mass (October)
- Parish Nursing
- Roses for Life (rally against abortion)
- World Youth Day Mass
- Other special events for couples, singles, youth, divorced/separated,vocations, etc.
For more information contact Verna Panka, chairperson (326-2196).
Contact us | View site map